Terms and conditions for Prize Draws from Coventry University
- Existing prize draws include the Graduation prize draw, Careers Survey prize draw, Business Details prize draw. To enter the graduation prize draw you need to fill in an update form and a message slip; to enter the Careers Survey prize draw you need to fill in the Careers Survey; to enter the Business Details prize draw you need to update or confirm your business details with the team.
- The promoter is the Development Office ABG10, Coventry University, CV1 5FB.
- Members of the Development team (and their family members) cannot enter the prize draw.
- Prize draw end dates will be advised at the time of entry.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes and prizes are non-transferable. Amazon vouchers will require an account with Amazon; iTunes vouchers will require an account with iTunes; and donations can only be made to registered UK charities.
- The winners will be drawn at random from a list of entries and notified afterwards. If for some reason a prize is unclaimed after we have made reasonable efforts to contact the winner, we will give the prize to another person who has entered instead. The winners will be featured briefly in e-newsletters (name, course, prize) and on the website.
- Our Data Protection terms and conditions can be found here. To unsubscribe from our mailing lists, please email us at email@example.com.