How to join the Gym
As a FOCUS member you're entitled to a discounted membership and free induction. Joining the University Sports centre is easy. If you are not already a FOCUS member you can join online, in person, or fill out the appropriate membership form when you join the gym.
There are different types of membership:
Includes class, gym entrance and hall use.
- Recreation and Gym
Gym classes an additional £2.50
Gym classes an additional £2.50 each
Entrance to gym an additional £2.00 each
If you’re in your first year of graduation you will receive a large discount of more than £100! For a full list of pricings contact the Sports Centre directly on +44 (0)2476 795 993.
Coventry University Sports Centre
Situated on the main city centre campus the building's facilities include:
- Fitness suite, which holds 85 Cybex fitness stations comprising of modular fixed weights and cardiovascular machines.
- Dance studio, with classes for yoga, core stability, pilates and bums and tums aerobics, (additional prices for these classes may apply where appropriate)
- Physiotherapy clinic run by a qualified chartered physiotherapist. No referrals are necessary.
- Four-court hall
- Two-court hall
The University's outdoor facility sports ground as well as a conference centre. The facilities include:
- A fully refurbished pavilion with male and female changing rooms
- The clubhouse has a fully licensed bar and catering facilities, ideal for an after match drink or party.
- The ground boasts a floodlit artificial turf pitch for football and hockey; a cricket pitch; rugby pitches; a floodlit grass pitch; and five other soccer pitches.
For more information about membership please contact the Sports Centre directly tel: 02476 795993.