Degree certificates and transcripts
The alumni department cannot help replace lost or stolen certificates or transcripts, however, you can now order and pay for them from Academic Registry online via the University webshop.
Moving this facility into an on-line environment will enable Academic Registry to more efficiently handle replacement document requests and hence shorten the average time customers will need to wait for the requested documents.
The current prices (as of February 2009) are as follows:
- Replacement Certificates are £30
- Replacement Diploma Supplements are £20
- Replacement Certificate and Diploma Supplements are £40
- Transcripts (up to 2005) are £15
- Replacement Exam Result Letters are £5
Please note: If you have an outstanding debt to Coventry University you may not be eligible to receive an official transcript.
If you have any other queries regarding degree certificates please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the University switchboard and ask to speak to Academic Registry.